Sign Up Below

Friday 6 April 2012

Free eBooks

It's Good Friday and I'm sitting here with a nice breakfast deciding what I should do today. Suddenly the little voice in my head suggests that reading - an old pastime of mine - might be a good thing to do. However, the books on the shelf are all looking a bit dog-eared where I've read them so many times so I set out to do a little searching on the web. 

Sometime later ... 

I stumble across this wonderful little website, called Project Gutenberg, that has over 100,000 free eBooks. They have pretty much every topic you can think of ranging from Adventure to World War 1 and some classics like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.

All of the digitized book's copyright licenses have expired in the United States, however you should check your countries own copyright rules before downloading. I mean, you wouldn't want to get in trouble now would you? 

So have a nice time reading over the Easter weekend and don't forget to go back to work on Tuesday!

Lance Pawmans.

No comments:

Post a Comment